DUTIES: Extension provides outreach for education and applied research. Extension Educators are jointly employed by UW-Madison Extension and Pierce County to deliver educational programs by teaming up with agriculture; meeting community challenges; protecting natural resources; strengthening Wisconsin’s families; and supporting young people through our program areas - agriculture, horticulture, human development and relationships, health and well-being, 4-H and positive youth development, and nutrition education for FoodShare eligible residents.
- Extension Web Site
- Human Development and Relationships
- Pierce County 4-H
- FoodWIse Nutrition / Food Resources
- St. Croix Valley Master Gardeners Association
- Small Business Development Center at UW-River Falls (Information and counseling for those starting or owning a business)
- Extension Pierce County Facebook page