Services & Fees
How do I contact animal control?
Call Companion Animal Control at (715) 220-1332 or complete a contact form on the website https://www.companionanimalcontrol.com
Established in 2011, Companion Animal Control serves more than 30 cities/towns within Pierce County, WI, St. Croix County, WI and Washington County, MN. Companion Animal Control responds to hundreds of calls each year to help animals, working closely with law enforcement to keep your community safe by responding to pick up stray animals, investigate concerns of cruelty/neglect, nuisance complaints and dog bites.
On the https://www.companionanimalcontrol.com website you can find:
- Photos and descriptions of all animals impounded
- Steps to take if you’ve lost your pet
- Steps to take if you’ve found an animal
- Details about CAC & services provided
- Resources such as spay/neuter services, dog training, community cat information
- List of impound partners
- List of rescue partners
Jointly owned by the Town of Gilman, the Town of Cady, the Town of Spring Lake and the Village of Spring Valley, the ambulance service is self financed. The Town of Gilman has a contract with the village of Spring Valley for the services of the Spring Valley Fire Department. Every response to a fire within the Town of Gilman is billed to the township. The township then bills the property owner.
The Spring Valley Fire Department, Emergency Medical Team and the first Responders are all volunteers. Many residents of the Town of Gilman serve as an EMT or First Responder. A SPECIAL THANK YOU to these volunteers who dedicate their time to help others.
The town encourages residents to use private services for driveway maintenance. We are not in the business of plowing, sanding or grading driveways, but understand an occasional need for these services. Any requests for snow plowing, sanding, or grading will be done AFTER the town roads.
- Snow plowing - $70 for first 15 min. and an additional $1.00 per minute after 15 min.
- Sanding - $35.00 per service
- Grading - $1.00 per minute
- Request for copies of public records - $.25 per page
- NSF charges - $15.00