Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
CLOSED Daily 1:00 through 2:00 p.m.
TAB RENEWAL Options
- Send a check in to the state with the form you received in the mail
- Call 608-266-1466 for instructions on how to process payment over the phone
- For an additional processing fee of $10 you can visit the Pierce County Sheriff's Department's Traffic Window and get your tabs at the same time.
VEHICLE/AUTOMOBILE REGISTRATION Options
- Online registration for Wisconsin residents Wisconsin Department of Transportation's eMV Public website.
- Visit the Pierce County Sheriff's Department's Traffic Window for one of the following options
- Complete paperwork and have the Traffic Window mail your paperwork and payment
- Pay an additional $19.50 and receive your plates the same day
- Pay additional $3.00 for a temporary plates plus $5.00 counter fee and receive your plates in approximately 90 days
- Contact the Baldwin DNR Service Center at 715-684-2914
- Visit the Wisconsin DNR website https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/permits/registrations