In person search: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:00pm. Please call 715-273-6748 to schedule an appointment if possible.
Space is limited, so no more than 2 individuals will be allowed in search area at a time.
Searching Requirements / Rules for Searching:
- An application will need to be filled out.
- You will need to present satisfactory proof of identification.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the records area.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the records area.
- No coats, purses, brief cases, bags or other hand carried items may be brought into the vital records area.
- No private copy machines, cameras or cell phones may be brought into the vital records area.
- You must allow the staff access to the indexes or volumes needed to conduct daily business.
- You must not ask the staff to perform tasks which are contrary to statutes or administrative rules.
- You may not write on, alter, mutilate, or destroy a record.
- Please work with one book at a time.
- Please return each book to its proper location when you finish with it.
- Do not remove pages from books.
Feel free to ask a Register of Deed's staff member for assistance if any questions come up.