Trimbelle Recreation Area
N5154 County Road O
Ellsworth, WI 54011
approximately 5 miles west of Ellsworth on County Road O just 1/2 mile south of US Highway 10
This property was acquired by the Pierce County Land Management Committee through a park land dedication associated with a neighboring land division. The majority of this property is river bottom with over 750 feet of river frontage. Pierce County partnered with the Wisconsin DNR to install trout habitat structures along the river. The park opened in the spring of 2009.
- The main feature of this property is to provide access to all for trout fishing opportunities along the Trimbelle River.
- No fees are required to enjoy this property
- Visitors can experience a .25 mile long paved hiking trail that has 4 trail spurs to access the Trimbelle River. (see map)
- There are 4 small picnic shelters available.
- The property is open to visitors from sunrise to sunset.
- 32 acres of river frontage & forest
- Spacious parking lot
- .25 mile paved hiking trail (see map)
- Disabled fishing access to the Trimbelle River
- Trout habitat structures
- 4 picnic tables
DOGS ON LEASH ONLY