Town Hall/Polling Location and Town Garage
N5412 170th St.
Elmwood, WI 54740
Phone: 715.639.9212

Town Officials

Tim Bates
W488 Co. Rd. PP
Elmwood, WI 54740
Phone: 715.639.2402
Cell: 715.317.0030

Matt Holcomb
W2038 570th Ave.
Elmwood, WI 54740
Phone: 715.639.6644

Adam Carson
N5169 60th St.
Elmwood, WI 54740
Phone: 715.639.3032
Cell: 715.308.8577

Monica Robey
N5427 Co. Rd. S
Elmwood, WI 54740
Phone: 715.639.4080

Pam Reitz
W577 Co. Rd. PP
Elmwood, WI 54740
Phone: 715.639.3207



Monthly Board Meetings
2nd Tuesday, ea. month
8:00 p.m.

Annual Town Meeting
Third Tueday in April
8:00 p.m.

Open Book:
2019 TBD

Board of Review
June 14, 2018
6 - 8 p.m



Dog owners have the responsibility to purchase a dog license for all their dogs, to secure the license tags to the dog collar and to keep the dog on their property. A non-licensed, untagged dog running at large will be picked up by the board. Contact the Town Treasurer to obtain your dog licenses.

A dog license is required for all dogs over the age of 5 months. All dogs must have a rabies vaccination and proof of such vaccination must be shown to purchase a license for your dog. Please pay with a separate check when paying your first 1/2 taxes. Dog license fees are $3 for spayed or neutered dogs and $8 for non-spayed or non-neutered dogs.


Building Permit applications may be obtained from Pierce County Courthouse, Land Management Department 715.273.6746. All new buildings require State permits obtained from the building inspector.

Building Inspector
All Croix Inspections, Corp.
1810 Crestview Dr. #1C
Hudson, WI 54016
Phone: 715.377.2152


Driveway permits may be obtained from Town Chair.

Burning of trash in a burning barrel is illegal in Pierce County. It is permissible to burn brush, wood, etc, after obtaining permission from the Pierce County Solid Waste Department at 715.273.3092, the town chair or one of the supervisors AND call the Pierce County Sheriff's Department (715.273.5051) to let them know when and what you are burning. You are responsible for the fire that you start. If you do not notify the Sheriff's Department and someone calls in your fire, you will be charged for the fire call. No other materials are allowed to be burned. This is a DNR rule.
The following licenses are also required in Rock Elm Township: Liquor, Operators, Cigarette, and Public. (Temporary license if alcohol will be offered for sale. Only sanctioned or licensed organizations are allowed this type of license.)