Town Hall/Polling Location and Garage
W6170 Co. Rd. EE
Bay City, WI 54723
Phone: 715.594.3770

Town Officials

Brian Webster
W5944 Co. Rd. V
Bay City, WI 54723
Phone: 715.307.1669

Don Acker
N2058 Co. Rd. D
Bay City, WI 54723
Phone: 715.594.3360

Kurt Nelson
W5137 290th Ave.
Bay City, WI 54723
Phone: 715.594.3805

Ann Lunde
W6345 300th Ave.
Bay City, WI 54723
Phone: 651.380.6406

Cyndi Kern
W6157 Co. Rd. EE
Bay City, WI 54723
Phone: 715.594.3873



Monthly Board Meetings
2nd Tuesday each month
7:00 p.m.

Annual Town Meeting
3rd Tuesday in April
7:00 p.m.

Open Book:
May 30, 2018
3 - 5 p.m.

Board of Review
June 06, 2017
5 - 7 p.m.




All Croix Inspections, Inc.
1810 Crestview Dr., #1C
Hudson, WI 54016
Phone: 715.377.2152

Building permits may be obtained from the town's building inspector, All Croix Inspections, Corp. When considering the erection of a structure, consult the building inspector to see if a permit is required. All new buildings require State permits which can be obtained from the building inspector as well.


It is illegal to burn garbage and painted or treated lumber in Pierce County. The town does not issue burning permits, but if you plan to burn, notify the Pierce County Solid Waste Department at 715.273.3092, the town chair or one of the supervisors AND the Ellsworth Fire Department (715.273.4653) AND call the Pierce County Sheriff's Department (715.273.5051) to let them know when and what you are burning. If you do not notify the Sheriff's Department and someone calls in your fire, you will be charged for the fire call.


Dog owners are responsible for purchasing a dog license for all their dogs, to secure the license tags to the dog collar and to keep the dog on their property. A non-licensed, untagged, dog running at large will be taken to the Goodhue County Human Society at the owner's expense.

Rabies vaccinations must be current and certified at the time of licensing. Dog license fees are $5 for spayed or neutered dogs and $10 for non-spayed or non-neutered dogs; private dog kennel $50; Commercial dog kennel variable rate depending on number of dogs. All dogs are to be licensed by April 1st of each year or when they reach the age of five (5) months.

Contact the Town Treasurer if you have questions on licensing your dogs.

Dog License Form


Driveway permits must be obtained prior to land use and building permits. Driveway applications are available at the town hall/garage or contact the town chair. Driveway application fee of $150 is due when the application is submitted. Driveways must meet the codes set by the Town Board. All private roads must be built according to town standards.

The Pierce County Zoning office is responsible for assigning addresses and fire numbers.


2013 Wisconsin Act 377 created a free permit for IoH and Ag CMV exceeding the new weight and length limits. The permits must be obtained from the maintaining authority (municipality, town, county, state) of the roads to be operated upon. WisDOT created the application which will be used by all maintaining road authorities that require a permit to operate over the new weight and length limits.

IoH No-Fee Permit Applicaiton (.pdf - non-fillable)
No-Fee Permit Applicaiton (.doc - fillable)

Ag CMV No-Fee Permit Application (.pdf - non-fillable)
Ag CMV No-Fee Permit Application (.doc - fillable)

Applications for approval can be mailed to:
Town Garage, Attn:Don Manore
W6170 Co. Rd. EE
Bay City, WI 54723

More information can be found on the Wisconsin DOT Web.