Town Hall/Polling Location
W6058 490th Ave.
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Phone: 715.273.5006

Office Address
W6244 410th Ave.
Ellsworth, WI 54011-3000
Phone: 715.273.5847

Town Officials

Roger Billeter
N6207 490th St.
Beldenville, WI 54003
Phone: 715.307.3790

Brian P. O'Connell
W5451 450th Ave.
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Phone: 507.412.1439

Jeffrey Redding
W7194 450th Ave.
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Phone: 715.307.3629

Phyllis Beastrom
W6244 410th Ave.
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Phone: 715.273.5847

Jean Weiss
N4339 Co. Rd. DD
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Phone: 715.307.3035



Monthly Board Meetings
1st Monday each month
7:00 p.m.

Annual Town Meeting
April 17, 2018
7:00 p.m.

Open Book:
May 14, 2018
6 - 8pm
Town Garage

Board of Review
May 21, 2018
7 - 9pm
Town Garage




Town of Ellsworth Transfer Station
(former dump site)
Location: N5062 530th Street
Hours: Saturday's 8:00 a.m. to 2:00pm


Dumpsters are available for garbage/waste disposal at the Town Transfer Station. All garbage disposed in these dumpsters must be in Town garbage bags which sell for $3.00 each - available from the attendant or at Nilssen's Foods. Garbage and waste disposal is for TOWN OF ELLSWORTH RESIDENTS ONLY. You will be asked to sign your name, address, and number of bags when you dispose of your garbage/waste at this location.


Recycling containers are available at the Town of Ellsworth Transfer Station on Saturday's only. Please follow the guidelines in the Pierce County Recycling Guide Pamphlet located at the site.


Iron/steel/metals can be dropped in the bin for that purpose.


Clean wood and brush (no treated or painted wood) may be left at the burn site for proper disposal.


The Town of Ellsworth does not accept appliances, water heaters, air conditioners, furniture, televisions, computers, tires hazardous wastes, pesticides, wet paint, motor oil, lead batteries, antifreeze, infections wastes or poisonous gases. The Pierce County Solid Waste Department will periodically have collections for these types of items.

Note: The $25 County Solid Waste fee on your tax statement goes directly to Pierce County.