File #428 (151-01017-0900) - All of Lots 4 & 5 Block 10 Original Plat Village of Maiden Rock except the right of railroad & 10 feet off the Southeasterly side of Lot 5 described as commencing 60 feet Northwesterly from the Southeast corner of Block 10 on Main Street in said Village; thence Southwesterly to the line of the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad; thence along the Northeasterly line of Railroad right of way 90 feet; thence Northeasterly to Main Street; thence Southeasterly on Main Street 90 feet to the place of beginning. Subject to easements of record. (W3603 State Rd. 35, Village of Maiden Rock). Appraised Value: $15,000.00
File #432 (106-01019-1000 & 106-01031-0200) – Lot 1 of Certified Survey Map recorded in Volume 13 Page 80, document #537842 on August 13, 2012 and formerly described as:
106-01019-1000 – Parcel 1: The West 42 feet of Lot 2, and the East 45 feet of Lot 3, in Block 7, in the Original Plat of the Village of Bay City.
106-01031-0200 – Parcel 2: A part of Block G of the Original Plat of the Village of Bay City, commencing at a point on the south line of said Block G where the north-south line between Lots 2 and 3 in Block 7 Original Plat would intersect if extended northerly to the south line of Block G; thence easterly on south line of Block G 42 feet; thence northerly parallel with the East line of Block G 75 feet to the North line of Block G; thence westerly along north line of Block G a distance of 87 feet; thence southerly 75 feet to the south line of Block G; thence easterly along the South line of Block G 45 feet to the Point of Beginning.Appraised Value: $10,000.00
Bidding Procedure for all of the properties above
- Sealed bids, marked “Tax Deed Land”, shall be received at the Pierce County Clerk’s Office at 414 W. Main St, P.O. Box 119, Ellsworth, WI, 54011. All reasonable bids will be considered.
- Enclose a copy of the ad or legal description of the property bidding on.
- Include name, address, & phone number of bidder.
- A cashier’s check or money order for the full amount of the bid is preferred & should be submitted with bid. In lieu of check or money order an endorsed pre-qualification loan acceptance letter from a financial institution may be accepted. Not more than 30 days will be allowed to secure financing & payment made for bid amount. Payment shall be made payable to the Pierce County Clerk.
- Bids received by February 17th, 2017 by 5 p.m. will be submitted to the Finance & Personnel Committee at its meeting on March 6th at 4 p.m., County Board Room, 414 W. Main Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011.
- A Quit Claim Deed will be furnished by Pierce County to the successful bidder. A separate & additional $30.00 recording fee is required to file the deed; check payable to Pierce County ROD.
Pierce County reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids. Properties are sold ‘AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS’, Pierce County makes no express or implied warranties, guarantees, or returns. Please contact the County Clerk’s Office at 273-6744 if you have any questions.